Starts with Him…. influencing me.
I’ve been thinking a lot since returning home from the Influence Conference.
I’ve had a headache–either from the lack of sleep…. or my brain hurts from all the thinking. I haven’t yet determined what is to blame.
But what I do know is that I’ve learned a few things. I could say a lot of things, but it’s really a few things that I’m holding on to.
Ready for them?
- Value my unique skills + gifts. Don’t be prideful, but be proud of who He made me to be.
- Set goals. Real goals. And it’s okay to be successful + achieve them.
- Let my ugliness be shared, because He makes me beautiful. I can be vulnerable + share my life without vomiting words on a page and revealing everything.
- Learn what my strengths are, and ask for help in the areas of weakness: that is okay!
- Never stop loving Him. Never stop being me. Never stop loving people.
I learned that our common thread doesn’t break when we board planes + go home.
It gets stronger.
Be sure to check out the Influence Network + sign up to be the first to receive information!
I’ll be sharing more StitchFix fun with y’all tomorrow, but just a reminder to use your promo code from the conference! You’ll get an extra $10 off your fix!! And if you lost your card, leave me a comment, so I can email you! xo
And lastly, link up! I will be curling up with a cup of coffee + a scone this afternoon to read about what you learned at the Influence Conference. Include photos! A post with a picture is always way more fun! xoxo