Just wanted to get this recipe up before Thanksgiving came and went! We have made this Swedish Apple Pie probably 5-6 times in the past week.
I think I’ve convinced myself that the apples, oat flour, and almond flour makes it healthy. Cinnamon is good for you too, right? ;)
Simple Swedish Apple Pie | Gluten Free
Not a traditional pie, and not a traditional Swedish apple pie.
- 6-8 apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup sucanat or brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and chop apples. Place into pie tin or 9x9 pan
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over apples
- Melt butter
- Mix together almond flour, oat flour, sucanat, sugar, cinnamon and egg. Add melted butter and stir.
- Pour topping over apples and bake for one hour.